Model ’HDSR’ Retrievable Liner Hanger Packer
This liner top system has a hydraulic chamber built into the tool itself, allowing for larger ID on the setting tool and more pack off at the liner packer element and slips. Multiple elastomer options are available, allowing for a maximum thermal capability up to 454°C (849°F). The ‘HDSR’ has an external shear, allowing on-site adjustments to the setting and release of the packer to be made prior to running.
Third party thermal testing has been completed to prove a capable pressure test when scrubbing up and down the casing walls due to thermal expansion and contraction in environments over 330°C (626°F).
The Model ‘HDSR’ Liner hanger packer requires the ‘RDS’ Liner running tool to be used for running in the well bore, setting and releasing the running string. The ‘RDS’ running tool also features a secondary rotational release.
- Full bore design for no restriction in liner
- High pack-off on element system for better seal
- All shoulders are bevelled for easy entry of downhole equipment into the liner top
- Retrievable Slip Release Design
- Can be used with the ‘RIP’ plug system (Patented)
- Bi-Directional Slips
- Stacking can be done easily if required with Renown DS tieback seal assembly
- Thermal Capable