PRODUCT NUMBER: 50-003-XXXX-00
The Overshot is as common as your standard fishing Spears. Rather then latching your fish from its inside diameter, the overshot latches onto your outside diameter. Available in numerous series, sizes, and styles you can always catch your fish. The standard cutlip bottom end is interchangeable with endless options such as: sawtooth, full mule shoe, half mule shoe or standard re-entry. The overshot uses a left hand engage right hand release which is same as your spear unless requested otherwise.
- Extremely Rugged
- Available in almost any size
- Can be made available in most connections
- Thermal capable
- Hollow bore design to allow circulation
- Extreme Pulling capacities
- Multiple guides such as cutlip, sawtooth, and standard re-entry.
- Spacer pups available for deeper swallow.
- Simple running procedures