RDS Retrievable WR Bridge Plugs
The WR Retrievable Bridge Plug is a product designed to isolate the well bore when performing treatments such as fracturing, acidifying, surface equipment maintenance or temporary suspension of a producing formation. The WR can be set using electric wire line, coil tubing, drill pipe or tubing.
Renown Carries W.R Retrievable Bridge Plugs in stock in sizes from 2 3/8” – 13 3/8” (60mm – 340mm). All plugs can be set up to accommodate different styles of well bores such as thermal applications for a variety of temperatures, heavy weight horizontal liners, sour wells and snub in operations
- Field proven design is versatile
- Compatible with common baker-20
- Fully adjustable setting/equalizing shears
- Variety of elastomers rated up to 454°c
- Equalization valve opens before elements and slips unsetting
- Economically priced.
- Multiple sizes available
- Large equalization ports