Well Head Abandonment Cap
Renown’s Wellhead Abandonment Cap or R-WAC is a simple and cost effective way to seal off your wellbore mechanically from surface with next to zero equipment or welding. After your casing cut is complete and an appropriate casing length has been removed from the ground the R-WAC can be lowered into the casing top. Your R-WAC is adjusted to be friction fit then torqued to compress and seal the element once installed with the running tool. Once adequate torque has been applied you are able to come off the plug and the well can be buried. A vent tube is installed if required for monitoring.
- No welding or complicated setting procedures
- Sure seal pack-off with large element sealing area
- Optional Vent & monitoring tube
- Optional check valves available.
- Cost effective and affordable
- Available for almost any casing bore