I-pak Inflatable Permanent Bridge Plug
The Inflatable Bridge Plug is the perfect solution to properly plug and abandon wells that are no longer viable to an Oil Supplier. The I-Pak helps do this by creating a large seal (larger than any cast iron bridge plug) to the casing wall, isolating the well from below. The I-PAK gives its customers the large bonus of a smaller running O.D. compared to conventional plugs, eliminating the need to fish casing patches or when stubborn casing impairments arise. The I-PAK also gives you a 2:1 expansion ratio for open or cased hole.
- Multiple Running tool options
- Ideal for open or cased hole
- Slip or slipless design
- 2ft (60cm) seal area. Longer available
- Conforms around impairments
- Economically priced.
- Eliminates the need to fish patches or to swedge out impairments.
- Multiple sizes available
- Up to 5k rating