Model ‘HDO-2’ Hydraulic Packer
Renown’s Model ‘HDO-2’ Liner Packer is an extremely rugged hydraulic set liner top. Like the standard ‘HDO’ with the addition of having a secondary internal piston duplicating piston force for pack-off and allowing smaller running diameters. This system is often run in tandem with the ‘RIP’ plug to utilize a single trip isolation system to complete a well. The large piston area compresses both individual elements creating a tandem seal. This allows a significantly stronger seal area with maximum pack off force making it a superior horizontal liner packer.
Third party thermal testing has been completed to prove a capable pressure test when scrubbing up and down the casing walls due to thermal expansion and contraction in environments over 330°C (626°F).
- Dual Elements creating a tandem seal
- Open hole sealing capability
- Adjustable Shear
- Thermal Capable
- Sets in high debris well bore
- Dual slip system available
- Can be ran in tandem with Renown’s ‘RIP’ plug system (Patented)
- Hydraulic set
- Full bore design for no restriction in liner
- High pack-off on element system for better seal
- All shoulders are bevelled for easy entry of downhole equipment into the liner top
- Upper Tieback Barrel can be built in .5m intervals to a maximum of 3.5m