Retrievable WRS Bridge Plugs
The WRS Retrievable Bridge Plug is a product designed to isolate the wellbore when performing treatments such as fracturing, acidizing, surface equipment maintenance or temporary suspension of a producing formation. The WR can be set using electric wireline, coil tubing, drill pipe or tubing.
The WRS Plugs come with an economical 2 element stacks and are 7k rated. All plugs can be set up to accommodate different styles of well bores such as thermal applications for a variety of temperatures, heavy weight horizontal liners, sour wells and snub in operations. The WRS requires scorpion retrieval tools.
- Field proven design is versatile
- Compatible with common baker-20
- Fully adjustable setting/equalizing shears
- Variety of elastomers rated up to 330c
- Equalization valve opens before elements and slips unsetting
- Economically priced.
- Multiple sizes available
- Large equalization ports