Model ’H’ Liner Packing
The Model ‘H’ Liner Packer is a unique liner top system as it has a hydraulic chamber built into the tool itself, allowing for a larger I.D. on the setting tool and more pack off at the liner packer element. This makes it ideal for thermal applications that require ‘hard set’ elements to be packed off. The vulcanized underset element system allows for faster running time as there is less chance for element scrubbing or failure.
The Model ‘H’ Liner Top packer / Hanger requires the ‘RDS’ Liner running tool to be used for running in the well bore, setting and releasing the running string. With a secondary rotational release and a rugged body build, this makes it ideal for wells with lots of drag issues.
The Model ‘H’ can also be dressed with our H-PAK thermal scrub tested element up to 330°C (626°F)
- Full bore design for no restriction to liner
- High pack off force on element
- Bonded element
- Easy entry beveled shoulders
- Tie-back barrel can be set up in .5m length’s for customized well applications
- Stacking can be done easily
- Can be ran in tandem with ‘RIP’ plug system (Patented)
- Proven field design
- Thermal Capable